“Cannot play video. An error occurred while trying to play your video. The video may have been interrupted or is an unsupported format. Please try again.”
What was even more strange was that some of the WMV videos would actually play sometimes, but not very well. The audio was choppy and sometimes the video would go black.
Many of the tutorials you’ll find one the Interwebs about this problem walk you through converting the MWV files to a format that the Kindle Fire supports. I’m not a fan of converting video files since it takes a lot of time and the conversion usually results in poor quality videos being made.
Fortunately, you can play MWV files on your Kindle Fire without converting the files. Just pick up a copy of VidOn Player via Amazon. Once installed, VidOn provides a solid interface for viewing WMV video files as well as many other formats such as AVI, FLV, MP4, and M2v. Videos I tested with the software played smooth and I had no problems at all.
Incoming search terms:
- kindle fire video unsupported format
- Puffin load video failed
- kindle unsupported format
- run executable files with kindle fire
- kindle fire cannot play video unsupported format
- rename files on kindle fire
- kindle fire os 4 playstore
- kindle unsupported format 2018
- unsupported format on kindle fire video wont play
- video player for kindle fire download