I get to a web page and I repeatedly get an error message saying “tab not responding” I then have two options ” yes restore tabs” or no cancel, if I choose yes it restores the tabs but within a few seconds the error message pops back up. if I choose no the program closes, and when I reopen it the same error message pops back up. any help on how to fix this will be appreciated?
HOW TO SOLVE “tab not responding” kindle fire
How to reset kindle fire?
Unplug your Kindle from the charger. Hold the power button in for 30 seconds (timed) and then release it. Press the power button to turn your Kindle back on. This will reboot your Kindle.
- fire 10 tablet and ultimate guitar app
- how do i download ultimate guitar to my kindle fire
- how do i download ultimate guitar to my kindle firer
- how does one stop the notice kindle stop responding
- kindle fire tabs stop responding
- tab not responding kindle
- tabs not respondingon fire
- ultimate guitar app for fire hd