Sync your Kindle to wirelessly receive content delivered through Manage Your Content and Devices. Synchronize content progress across devices, and download any available software updates.
Syncing instructions for any Kindle e-reader model 3rd generation and newer. See Which Kindle E-reader Do I Have? if you’re not sure which Kindle e-reader model you’re using.
Kindle content purchased through the Kindle Store is saved to your content library in the Cloud. In order to download content or software updates, make sure your Kindle is connected wirelessly.
To receive Kindle content that was sent to your device:
- From Home, select the Quick Actions (cog) icon (newer generation devices), or Menu (earlier generation devices).
- Select Sync My Kindle (newer generation devices), or Sync & Check for Items (earlier generation devices).
Titles sent to your Kindle and saved bookmarks and annotations should start downloading to your device.
By default, your book should sync to the most recent page read across all devices and Kindle reading apps registered to your Amazon account.
If you’d like to manually sync to the most recent page read:
- While reading, select the Quick Actions (cog) icon (newer generation devices), or select Menu (earlier generation devices).
- Select Sync My Kindle (newer generation devices), or Sync to the Furthest Page Read (earlier generation devices).
- what generation of kindle is model DO1400
- kindle fire model do1400 what generation
- model do1400 kindle fire
- model #x43z60
- 1st gen kindle fire case
- kindle model do1400
- kindle fire 7 2nd generation update
- hide soft keys kindle
- recent downloads on kindle
- latest update for kindle second generation