Sync your Kindle to wirelessly receive content delivered through Manage Your Content and Devices. Synchronize content progress across devices, and download any available software updates.
Syncing instructions for any Kindle e-reader model 3rd generation and newer. See Which Kindle E-reader Do I Have? if you’re not sure which Kindle e-reader model you’re using.
Kindle content purchased through the Kindle Store is saved to your content library in the Cloud. In order to download content or software updates, make sure your Kindle is connected wirelessly.
To receive Kindle content that was sent to your device:
- From Home, select the Quick Actions (cog) icon (newer generation devices), or Menu (earlier generation devices).
- Select Sync My Kindle (newer generation devices), or Sync & Check for Items (earlier generation devices).
Titles sent to your Kindle and saved bookmarks and annotations should start downloading to your device.
By default, your book should sync to the most recent page read across all devices and Kindle reading apps registered to your Amazon account.
If you’d like to manually sync to the most recent page read:
- While reading, select the Quick Actions (cog) icon (newer generation devices), or select Menu (earlier generation devices).
- Select Sync My Kindle (newer generation devices), or Sync to the Furthest Page Read (earlier generation devices).
- 1st gen kindle fire case
- kindel fire odel 3ht7g
- kindle fire 7 2nd generation update
- kindle fire hd x43z60 price
- Kindle fire model do1400 price
- kindle fire model do1400 what generation
- kindle model do1400
- model x4z60
- sell amazon kindle DO1400