Snapchat is mobile conversation app that allow you to snap or send a picture or a video that will dissapears immediately once its seen. Other fun features of snapchat are live video chat, snapchat best friends, and many others.
Snapchat currently available for iphone and android devices. But for kindle fire or kindle fire hdx users, you can still install snapchat by way of sideloading apps to your kindle.
How to install snapchat on Kindle Fire
First, you need to install google play service that compatible for kindle, otherwise you cannot launch snapchat even tough you are successfully install snapchat on your kindle.
1. Allow to install apps from third party, to do this go to Settings, Device, Allow Installations of Applications From Unknown Sources. Or Apps from Unknown Sources if you are using Kindle Fire HDX. By doing this you will able to install google play services and snapchat apk file.
2. Download Google Play Service APK here. Make this version of google play services a system app, and then create a folder called: “com.google.android.gms-l.apk” in your data/ app folder on your kindle. By doing this, it will prevents the new updates automatically. Don’t forget to turn off your wifi or data package when doing this step.
3. Download Snapchat apk file from here. Use ES File Explorer to open it. Simply tap on the apk file to install.
Common problems in installing snapchat on kindle fire HDX is google play services that crash or error that makes snapchat can not be executed, the way I described above can be fix google play services error, so snapchat can run on your Kindle. Share and like if you find this usefull.
Incoming search terms:
- snapchat for kindle
- download snapchat for android without google play
- android cowboy kindle fire hd google play
- google login service apk download
- how to get snapchat on kindle fire
- kindle fire 5th generation manual
- GoogleLoginService apk
- google services framework apk 2016
- snapchat without google play services apk
- silk browser update download