If files aren’t deleted permanently, you can recover them from your Trash folder.
Deleted items are added to your Trash folder, where you have the option to Restore or Permanently Delete them. All items are permanently deleted 30 days after being added to the Trash folder.
To recover deleted files:
- Go to Amazon Drive.
- Go to the left navigation menu and click Trash.
- Select any files or folders you want to recover.
- Click Restore to restore the selected items to the same folders from which they were deleted.
- where is trash on amazon fire
- empty kindle trash
- where is my trash bin on my fire kindle
- trash 0n fire 10
- where is trash bin on kindle fire
- empty trash bin
- empty trash
- where is trash folder kindle fire
- kindle fire trash empty
- trash bin on fire tablet