If files aren’t deleted permanently, you can recover them from your Trash folder.
Deleted items are added to your Trash folder, where you have the option to Restore or Permanently Delete them. All items are permanently deleted 30 days after being added to the Trash folder.
To recover deleted files:
- Go to Amazon Drive.
- Go to the left navigation menu and click Trash.
- Select any files or folders you want to recover.
- Click Restore to restore the selected items to the same folders from which they were deleted.
- 852 Telephones CO LTD Email: @163 com mail
- @aliyun @263 @coremail @office365 mail
- Chemical Machinery and Equipment manufacturers suppliers [email protected] [email protected] @126 @163 mail
- 852 Telephones CO LTD Email: @126 com mail
- 852: contact us: Sales Co ltd Environmental Machinery @263 net @163 com @roundcube net mail
- drilling tools importer exporter distributor marketer [email protected] @info @cotact us mail
- 86 Electrical suppliers LLC:email about us Co Ltd mail
- electrical machinery 86 Trading Email or info sales LTD LLC export import China mail
- steel pipe importer exporter company @infor @sales @contact us mail
- * 3Ply Disposable Masks Co Ltd @hotmail co uk mail