If files aren’t deleted permanently, you can recover them from your Trash folder.
Deleted items are added to your Trash folder, where you have the option to Restore or Permanently Delete them. All items are permanently deleted 30 days after being added to the Trash folder.
To recover deleted files:
- Go to Amazon Drive.
- Go to the left navigation menu and click Trash.
- Select any files or folders you want to recover.
- Click Restore to restore the selected items to the same folders from which they were deleted.
- 852: contact us: Sales Co ltd Environmental Machinery @263 net @163 com @roundcube net mail
- 86 Electrical suppliers LLC:email about us Co Ltd mail
- 86: contact us: Suppliers Co ltd Home Appliance @163 com @263 net @ cn mail
- 86: contact us: Sales Co ltd Laser Welders @163 com @263 net @ cn mail
- 86: contact us: Sales Co ltd Aluminum Pipes @163 com @263 net @ cn @139 com mail
- 86: contact us: Sales Co ltd Flexographic Printers @163 com @263 net @ cn mail
- 86Electrical capacitators suppliers LLC:email about us Co Ltd @163 com OR @263 net @qq com mail
- email contact of building materials suppliers @163 com @126 com @domain com mail
- total Commander recycle bin firr tablet
- Shandong Hixen Machinery Co Ltd Tel: 86 Email: @163 com mail