If files aren’t deleted permanently, you can recover them from your Trash folder.
Deleted items are added to your Trash folder, where you have the option to Restore or Permanently Delete them. All items are permanently deleted 30 days after being added to the Trash folder.
To recover deleted files:
- Go to Amazon Drive.
- Go to the left navigation menu and click Trash.
- Select any files or folders you want to recover.
- Click Restore to restore the selected items to the same folders from which they were deleted.
- where is trash on kindle fire
- where is trash folder on kindle 10 1?
- where is the trash on kindle 10 1?
- where is the trash folder on kindle 10 1?
- where is trash bin on kindle fire
- where is kindle fire download folder
- retrieve kindle favorites
- on an amazon fire where is the trash file
- how to empty trash on kindle hd 8
- how to empty trash on amazon fire