Having a problem with Amazon.com on my network. This occurs on any device connected to my wifi. At random times, I cannot access Amazon.com because of a Privacy error: NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
I had found a solution before that seemed to work (flushing dns in command prompt), however now that does not seem to be working anymore and at random times I cannot access Amazon.com because of this error.
- Have you altered your DNS settings in any other way?
- When was the last time you restarted your router?
- Prolonged router activation times can cause certain issues.
- Have you tried a different network and does the website work consistently with that?
- Do you have any plugins on your devices that might interact with connectivity?
- Is your router actually a router and not a hotspot laptop?
On the side note, I have had issues in the past with prolonged router activities, they usually have some firmware issues, which is why regularly every couple of months restarting them, saves a whole load of trouble. I checked my router again and it appears that there is an upgrade available as well, so thanks again!
- privacy error on kindle fire
- kindle fire hd wifi blocked by privacy error
- kindle fire privacy error
- kingroot for windows10 kindle fire
- privacy error on my kindle
- does hulu work on my fire kindle
- will hulu work on kindle fire
- tumblr wont work kindle
- playback renderer error
- in 2019 how does the kindle work