- Download and install 1Mobile Market app
- Add 1Mobile Market app to Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire home screen
- Disable update notification and show notification
- Download and install Chrome for Android app by visit : download chrome for kindle guide
- Add Chrome for Android app to Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire home screen
- Test Chrome for Android app on Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire
- Download PLEX MEDIA app from 1 mobile (9.8 MB)
- To do this, you must go to Settings > Applications > Turn on “Applications from Unknown Sources”.
- After you download it move it into your Android device and open it using File Viewer and clock to install.
- wait until the installation of the system is complete. Once completed go to menu and find the PLEX MEDIA icon, tap it and you can start to use.
- Once the installation finishes, you can start PLEX MEDIA free from your Kindle.
Incoming search terms:
- plex fire hd
- plex for kindle
- set default media player on fire tablet