On Kindle you can’t view the page number as you could change the font size and spacing of the ebook you’re reading.
However, you could view the reading progress on Kindle.
That is you can view the pages read or the percentage of a book you’re reading on your Kindle. The feature is called Time to Read.
To use Time to Read, tap on the top of the screen and select Display Settings (Aa) icon, and then select the Reading Progress tab.
You could choose from the following tracking options to be displayed at the bottom of the screen:
- Location in book
- Page in book (if available)
- Time left in chapter
- Time left in book
Amazon has given the publishers an option to include page numbers from a particular paper edition with their Kindle e-book. Of course, they don’t correspond to Kindle screens – you might read page 34 over three Kindle screens, or just one (if you select small type and narrow margins).
If the book has paper-equivalent page numbers, the fact is noted on the product page like this:
To select page numbers for display, either keep tapping in the lower left corner of the page, or activate the menu, go to “Aa” option, select “Reading progress” (or something like that) tab and select from there.
- 86: contact us: Co ltd Drilling Machine @163 com @263 net @qq com @coremail com @roundcube com mail
- how to get skype in kindle cloud
- half moon on kindle fire
- descargar subway surf hackeado para tablet kindle fire
- mobdro free tv app download xbox 360
- 65: contact us: Co ltd Plastic @163 com @263 net @ sg @qq com @coremail com @roundcube com mail
- mobdro for xbox one download
- microphone on kindle fire 10
- Li @vip qq com mail
- kindle fire 8 8th vs 7th