Connect to Bluetooth device on Kindle Fire HD
You can pair your Kindle Fire HD with wireless devices that use Bluetooth technology, such as speakers or keyboards.
- Note: This information applies to Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
- Important: Bluetooth microphones and microphone-enabled headsets are not supported.
How to turn on bluetooth in kindle fire :
Before pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory, verify that the accessory is within range and is compatible with your Kindle Fire. For more information, go to Supported Bluetooth Profiles for Kindle Fire HD.
- Verify that your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and set to pairing mode.
- On your Kindle Fire, swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Next to Enable Bluetooth, tap On. Your Kindle Fire will search for a list of available devices.
- Under Available Devices, tap a Bluetooth accessory to pair it with your Kindle Fire, and then follow any additional pairing instructions.
When you pair your Bluetooth accessory with your Kindle Fire, a Bluetooth image of bluetooth icon will appear next to the wireless indicator in the top right corner of the screen.
- free install bluetooth on kindle
- Hong Kong: Electrical Machinery 有限公司 contact us email mail
- 45 co ltd stone @hotmail de mail
- Belgium: Commercial scrl contact us mail
- Microphones and Headphones Contact Us Co ltd Email: 86 mail
- 86 Conact Email \\Power Adaptor\\ cn mail
- 86 Cable Wire Contact Ltd @126 mail
- Taiwan: Pharmaceutical Machinery 有限公司 contact us email mail
- 420 TOWEL S R O hotmail com mail
- Aluminium contact us gmbh Email: @hotmail mail