Connect to Bluetooth device on Kindle Fire HD
You can pair your Kindle Fire HD with wireless devices that use Bluetooth technology, such as speakers or keyboards.
- Note: This information applies to Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
- Important: Bluetooth microphones and microphone-enabled headsets are not supported.
How to turn on bluetooth in kindle fire :
Before pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory, verify that the accessory is within range and is compatible with your Kindle Fire. For more information, go to Supported Bluetooth Profiles for Kindle Fire HD.
- Verify that your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and set to pairing mode.
- On your Kindle Fire, swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Next to Enable Bluetooth, tap On. Your Kindle Fire will search for a list of available devices.
- Under Available Devices, tap a Bluetooth accessory to pair it with your Kindle Fire, and then follow any additional pairing instructions.
When you pair your Bluetooth accessory with your Kindle Fire, a Bluetooth image of bluetooth icon will appear next to the wireless indicator in the top right corner of the screen.
- jaybird kindle fire
- i cant sync my skull candy head phones with my fire tablet
- kindle fire hd not sensing bluetooth speaker
- why won\t my sony wireless headsets connect to my Kindle?
- how to set up blue tooth head set x001v8pv4b with kindle fire
- how to connect a bluetooth headphone to a kindle fire
- can i download a bluetooth app for kindle 10 4 6
- pair bose headphones to 3rd gen kindle
- how to turn on bluetooth on kindle fire
- connecting a kindle to an iphone