Connect to Bluetooth device on Kindle Fire HD
You can pair your Kindle Fire HD with wireless devices that use Bluetooth technology, such as speakers or keyboards.
- Note: This information applies to Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
- Important: Bluetooth microphones and microphone-enabled headsets are not supported.
How to turn on bluetooth in kindle fire :
Before pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory, verify that the accessory is within range and is compatible with your Kindle Fire. For more information, go to Supported Bluetooth Profiles for Kindle Fire HD.
- Verify that your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and set to pairing mode.
- On your Kindle Fire, swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Next to Enable Bluetooth, tap On. Your Kindle Fire will search for a list of available devices.
- Under Available Devices, tap a Bluetooth accessory to pair it with your Kindle Fire, and then follow any additional pairing instructions.
When you pair your Bluetooth accessory with your Kindle Fire, a Bluetooth image of bluetooth icon will appear next to the wireless indicator in the top right corner of the screen.
- free install bluetooth on kindle
- how to pair mdr-xb950bt to a kindle fire
- bluetooth headphones for kindle fire10
- is there a jbl app for kindle
- how to set up bluetooth headphones on kindle
- BTX007 Headphones
- can I use bluetooth on amazon kindle fire
- Kindle paperwhite connect to bluetooth wireless headphone
- pair blackweb earbjds to fire
- amazon fire wont connect to bluetooth headphones