Increase an error with no “application not responding force close” and it closes as fast as it opens ?
I have had similar problems, though not many with my Kindle Fire. When I encounter a problem, the first thing that I did was a “Hard Reset”
Press and hold the Power Button for a full 20 seconds. Count to 20 slowly as you do this. Then let it sit for a moment, then restart it. It should be okay then. If not, you may have an application that is not playing well with your Kindle Fire.
If this does not cure your problem. then you most likely are having a problem with an application causing a conflict. When you add applications to your Kindle Fire, do the same as would be recommended on a computer. ONE application at a time, see how it is working before you add another. If you do not have the time to follow this procedure, then computers are probably not in your best interest.
Incoming search terms:
- pinterest app not compatible
- pinterest kindle
- how to fix pinterest on kindle
- why is pinterest compatible with my kindle fire
- why is kindle no longer compatible with pinterest
- how does alexa work on kindle fire
- pinteredt not compatable with kindlefire
- xfinity tv not working on kindle fre
- silk private browsing
- why can\t i get pinterest on my kindle