Increase an error with no “application not responding force close” and it closes as fast as it opens ?
I have had similar problems, though not many with my Kindle Fire. When I encounter a problem, the first thing that I did was a “Hard Reset”
Press and hold the Power Button for a full 20 seconds. Count to 20 slowly as you do this. Then let it sit for a moment, then restart it. It should be okay then. If not, you may have an application that is not playing well with your Kindle Fire.
If this does not cure your problem. then you most likely are having a problem with an application causing a conflict. When you add applications to your Kindle Fire, do the same as would be recommended on a computer. ONE application at a time, see how it is working before you add another. If you do not have the time to follow this procedure, then computers are probably not in your best interest.
Incoming search terms:
- alexa app for kindle fire
- kindle fire tab not responding
- tab not responding on kindle fire
- How to Use Alexa on Kindle Fire
- amazon app store not working
- tab not responding on kindle
- how does alexa work on kindle fire
- script not responding kindle
- google not working on kindle fire
- alexa app not working