Interacting with the touchscreen or hardware buttons controls most actions on your device.
Turn on your Fire Tablet
Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for two to three seconds.
Adjust the Volume
Press the volume buttons on the top of the device to increase or decrease the volume.
Rotate the Screen
- Rotate your device horizontally to enter Landscape mode, or vertically to enter Portrait mode.
- To lock screen orientation, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Auto-Rotate.
What’s in the box?
Your Fire tablet comes with:
- Fire tablet
- USB cable
- 5 W power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
You can purchase additional compatible accessories to use with your Fire tablet, including:
- Micro SD card
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- USB Adaptor
- 9 W Power adaptor
- RAVAGO CHEMICALS UKRAINE LLC mail
- American Council on Education @ @hotmail com @msn com @live com @outlook com @windowslive com mail
- china rubber suppliers telenet be
- Email Address Of Neonatologist At Mecklenburg United State Of America [@] aol com [@] outlook com [@] hotmail com [@] msn com [@] yahoo com [@] outlook com uk [@] hotmail com uk mail
- producers of Electricity Generation mail