Manage your battery usage or enable Smart Suspend to automatically preserve power on your Fire tablet. Help for 4th Generation and newer Fire tablets.
Battery life varies based on device settings and usage. Use the following tips to conserve battery life on your device.
- Lower screen brightness: Swipe down from the top of the screen and use the slider to lower the brightness.
- Adjust screen timeout: Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick actions menu and then tap the Settings (gear) icon. Tap Display, and then tap Display Sleep to adjust the time it takes for your Fire tablet to enter sleep mode.
- Turn off wireless: Tap Airplane Mode on the quick actions menu when you don’t need an Internet connection.
- Turn off Bluetooth and Location-Based Services: Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings (gear) icon, then tap Wireless. Tap Bluetooth or Location-Based Services, then tap the switch to turn it off.
- Close running apps: Tap the Quick Switch (square) icon to see a list of all running applications. Tap the X or drag the app off the screen.
- Use headphones: Extended use of the audio speakers shortens battery life.
- Adjust notification settings: Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings (gear) icon, and then tap Sound &
- Notification. Tap App Notifications to manage notification settings.
- Reduce the inbox check frequency for the Email app: From the quick actions menu tap Settings > Apps & Games >
- Amazon Application Settings > Email, Contacts, Calendar. Select your email account, and then tap Inbox check frequency to change how frequently your Inbox checks for new emails.
- Use Smart Suspend or Low-Power Mode: Smart Suspend turns off Wi-Fi and other connectivity when you are not using your device. You can also enable Low-Power Mode to refine your device’s display settings. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings (gear) icon, and then tap Power. Tap the switches to enable these features.
- 852: contact us: Co ltd Tiles @163 com @263 net @qq com @coremail com @roundcube com mail
- Tiles Making Machineries co ltd contact us mail