Force close / stop apps on Amazon Fire
So you know to use the square icon at the bottom of the screen to bring up all open apps and to tap the white ‘X’ in the top right of each to close. But what if they won’t close or you think there are more apps running than are shown? Open apps can slow your Kindle Fire down and drain the battery so ideally you only want the ones you need running.
- Select Settings from the Amazon Fire home screen.
- Select Applications and Manage All Applications.
- Select Running Applications.
- Select an app to close and select Force Stop.
- Select OK when prompted.
- Rinse and repeat for all apps you want to close.
- how do you stop a download on kindle fire
- how to close file in kindle
- programs running in background kindle fire hd