Some people have difficulty in changing the date and time on the kindle fire HDX. Date and time can not be set manually, only there is the option to configure automatically to adjust the time zone instead of set the time manually. Here i will show you how to set date and time on kindle fire hdx.
How to change the date and time on kindle fire HDX manually
When your kindle fire HDX connected to the internet and you register it, the kindle fire HDX will automatically chooses the time zone, which will set the date and time on your Kindle device.
To set the date and time manually:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings.
2. Tap Device Options, and then tap Date & Time.
2. Tap Off next to Automatic Time Zone, and then set the time and date according to your local time.
This settings is according the Amazon Customer Help Center.
Share to your friends if you are successfully change the date and time on kindle fire HDX
Incoming search terms:
- Kodi Kindle Fire Tablet
- fire os 5 release date
- root kindle fire 5th gen
- Chase Mobile AND apkoutlet com
- newest kindle fire 2016
- New Kindle Release 2016
- Showbox APK for Kindle
- 2015 kindle fire hdx release date
- Show Box for Kindle
- kindle fire hdx update 2016