Some people have difficulty in changing the date and time on the kindle fire HDX. Date and time can not be set manually, only there is the option to configure automatically to adjust the time zone instead of set the time manually. Here i will show you how to set date and time on kindle fire hdx.
How to change the date and time on kindle fire HDX manually
When your kindle fire HDX connected to the internet and you register it, the kindle fire HDX will automatically chooses the time zone, which will set the date and time on your Kindle device.
To set the date and time manually:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings.
2. Tap Device Options, and then tap Date & Time.
2. Tap Off next to Automatic Time Zone, and then set the time and date according to your local time.
This settings is according the Amazon Customer Help Center.
Share to your friends if you are successfully change the date and time on kindle fire HDX
- charcoal manufacturers suppliers [email protected] [email protected] @163 @126 mail
- Electrical Ceramics manufacturers suppliers [email protected] [email protected] @163 @126 mail
- ( xls) contacts last name full name Company Name telephone @hotmail com @hotmail com au @hotmail ca @msn com @outlook com @live com @windowslive com mail
- how to change date on kindle fire 5th generation
- ourtownvideos com hotmail com
- Road construction @msn com @hotmail com @outlook com @live com @windowslive com mail