Access Your kindle fire Content
Your Fire tablet can store thousands of books, apps, games, music, videos, and more, which are referred to as “content” throughout our Help pages. There are several ways to access, organize, and remove content from your device. Connect to a wireless network to sync your items or download content from the Cloud to your Fire tablet. Help for 4th Generation and newer Fire tablets.
Sync your Fire tablet
Sync your Fire tablet to receive content from the Amazon Cloud, synchronize content progress across devices, and download any updates.
Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings.
Tap Sync Device.
Download content from the Cloud
After you purchase content, it is saved to the Cloud. When you connect to a wireless network, you can download items from the Cloud to your Fire tablet.
From a Category page (for example, Books) tap Library.
Tap a title to download it to your device. Items that have been downloaded to your Fire tablet display a check mark in the lower right corner of the cover image. Items that are stored in the Cloud do not display a check mark.
Tap a title to open it.
- remove new items fire
- delete search items on fire
- amazon freetime remove recent
- how do i syncronize amazon fire candy crush to iphone
- delete recents screen kindle fire kids
- hd fire 8 remove recent
- remove kindle fire new items
- kindle fire remove new items
- kindle fire remove content from recent list
- kindle fire home screen dosen\t show new items