Google Chrome is a web browser native app for android OS. Unfortunately, Amazon does not provide it in amazon app store for kindle users because they already have their own web browser application that is called silk browser. As well as forcing Microsoft users to use IE, Amazon also force their users to use silk browser which is not too bad at all. But for some Kindle users that want to install Google Chrome on their Kindle device, they still can do it.
How to install google chrome on kindle, kindle fire HDX
Below are the step by step to install google chrome apk file for Kindle
1. Go to Settings –> Device, and find “Allow Installation of Applications From unknown sources” or Settings –> More –> Device –> Allow Installation of Applications; and turn it on. It will allow you to install app not from Amazon app store. In this case, we will install app from apk file. APK is executable file for android.
Download Google Chrome APK File for Kindle Fire
You can download google chrome apk file from 1mobile and save it to your kindle.
To access the file, you can use ES File Explorer, this app is avaliable on Amazon App Store, get it here. Once you install ES File Explorer, open it and find your google chrome apk file. To install Google Chrome on your kindle fire, simply tap on the file.
Install Google Chrome on the Kindle Fire runs on the original Kindle Fire devices, as well as HD and HDX models. But if you have an older device, you can download an earlier version of Chrome because new versions may not be as stable.
Incoming search terms:
- google login service apk
- chrome for kindle fire
- google chrome for kindle fire
- Google Acccount Manager APK Download
- chrome for kindle fire 1st generation
- pinterest app for kindle fire
- google chrome for kindle
- google login service apk free download
- chrome for kindle
- Google Login 4 3 2