Here the special tips to download google chrome browser on kindle fire (non amazon approved apps). Lets begin :
- Download and install 1Mobile Market app
- Add 1Mobile Market app to Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire home screen
- Disable update notification and show notification
- Download and install Chrome for Android app >> google chrome browser from 1 mobile (40.2 MB)
- To do this, you must go to Settings > Applications > Turn on “Applications from Unknown Sources”.
- After you download it move it into your Android device and open it using File Viewer and clock to install.
- wait until the installation of the system is complete. Once completed go to menu and find the google chrome browser icon, tap it and you can start to use.
- Once the installation finishes, you can start google chrome browser free from your Kindle.