An email account is required to sync your calendar and contacts with the native apps on Kindle Fire. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
The Calendar and Contacts apps can only be synced with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and Microsoft Hotmail accounts. AOL, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live, and other email providers are not supported.
If your email account is compatible with the Calendar and Contacts apps and will not sync, remove your email account and re-add it.
Note: Removing an email account will delete all email, contacts, and calendars associated with that account.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap More.
- Tap Applications, and then tap Email, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your email account, and then tap Remove Account.
- Press the Back icon, and then tap Add Account. Select your email provider, and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- how to remove email accounts from kindle fire
- my kindle email app is gone
- kindle incoming email setup could not finish
- download hulu app on kindle
- remove amazon account from kindle fire
- shadowsock account 2018
- add another user to a fire for kids
- free fire para microsoft
- att net email configuration for kindle
- you tube email not loading on kindle fire