An email account is required to sync your calendar and contacts with the native apps on Kindle Fire. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
The Calendar and Contacts apps can only be synced with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and Microsoft Hotmail accounts. AOL, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live, and other email providers are not supported.
If your email account is compatible with the Calendar and Contacts apps and will not sync, remove your email account and re-add it.
Note: Removing an email account will delete all email, contacts, and calendars associated with that account.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap More.
- Tap Applications, and then tap Email, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your email account, and then tap Remove Account.
- Press the Back icon, and then tap Add Account. Select your email provider, and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Lab Supplies manufacturers suppliers [email protected] [email protected] @163 @126 mail
- 86 electronics Co Ltd Email:contacts us email @ cn @163 com @hinet com @ net mail
- 86 Contactus salas:Pump tarding co ltd cn @163 [email protected] com mail
- 86: contact us: suppliers manufacturer Co ltd Agriculture Fertilizer @163 com @263 net @ cn @139 com mail
- marine equipment suppliers manufacturers importers exporters lease broker @sales @info @contact us mail
- Textile Co Ltd Qingdao China @163 com @126 com @yahoo mail
- 2019 Fukuda co jp email leads mail
- METAL Co Ltd 86 Email: @qq com mail
- 86: Sales Co ltd large buying and selling @163 com @263 net @ cn @qq com mail
- Exports of Agro products CO LTD @hotmail com 2020 mail