An email account is required to sync your calendar and contacts with the native apps on Kindle Fire. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
The Calendar and Contacts apps can only be synced with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and Microsoft Hotmail accounts. AOL, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live, and other email providers are not supported.
If your email account is compatible with the Calendar and Contacts apps and will not sync, remove your email account and re-add it.
Note: Removing an email account will delete all email, contacts, and calendars associated with that account.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap More.
- Tap Applications, and then tap Email, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your email account, and then tap Remove Account.
- Press the Back icon, and then tap Add Account. Select your email provider, and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- 86: contact us: suppliers manufacturer Co ltd Agriculture Fertilizer @163 com @263 net @ cn @139 com mail
- 2019 Fukuda co jp email leads mail
- 86: Sales Co ltd large buying and selling @163 com @263 net @ cn @qq com mail
- ukraine tiles machineries manufacturers suppliers llc mail
- 86: contact us: suppliers manufacturer Co ltd Fertilizer @163 com @263 net @ cn @139 com mail
- 966 Email Gold Contact UsCo Ltd mail
- sbcglobal net mail
- Email: India mail: sales product ltd/contact* mail
- 2019/2020 Cable Wires Sales Co Ltd @hotmail com mail
- 2020 Cable wires Suppliers Co Ltd @hotmail com mail