An email account is required to sync your calendar and contacts with the native apps on Kindle Fire. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
The Calendar and Contacts apps can only be synced with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and Microsoft Hotmail accounts. AOL, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live, and other email providers are not supported.
If your email account is compatible with the Calendar and Contacts apps and will not sync, remove your email account and re-add it.
Note: Removing an email account will delete all email, contacts, and calendars associated with that account.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap More.
- Tap Applications, and then tap Email, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your email account, and then tap Remove Account.
- Press the Back icon, and then tap Add Account. Select your email provider, and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- 64 Harper @yahoo com @aol [email protected] hotmail com txt 2019 mail
- my account with kindle fire
- how to remove accounts off kindle
- add email contacts on kindle
- add contact on kindle fire
- how to get my contacts on my new kindle fire
- account authentication failure amazon
- create an amazon firestick account
- email for kindle fire
- kindle delete email account