An email account is required to sync your calendar and contacts with the native apps on Kindle Fire. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
The Calendar and Contacts apps can only be synced with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, and Microsoft Hotmail accounts. AOL, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live, and other email providers are not supported.
If your email account is compatible with the Calendar and Contacts apps and will not sync, remove your email account and re-add it.
Note: Removing an email account will delete all email, contacts, and calendars associated with that account.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap More.
- Tap Applications, and then tap Email, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap your email account, and then tap Remove Account.
- Press the Back icon, and then tap Add Account. Select your email provider, and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- 2019 Fukuda co jp email leads mail
- 852: contact us: Co ltd Electric machine @163 com @263 net @qq com @coremail com @roundcube com mail
- 852: contact us: Sales Co ltd Industrial Printer @163 com @263 net @roundcube net mail
- 852: contact us: Sales Co ltd gas lighter @163 com @263 net @roundcube net mail
- 2019 optonline net Email Leads mail
- sbcglobal net mail
- 2019 tokyo ac jp email leads mail
- 2019 Goldberg email leads mail
- 90 Jewellery DATABASE CFO Manufacturers Sales_Distributors_ Email Contact Us mail
- kindle mail