Add or Remove Content in Amazon FreeTime Profiles
You can add and remove apps, books, movies, and TV shows in your child’s profile in Kindle FreeTime. Help for Kindle Fire (2nd Generation), Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2nd Generation), and Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ (2nd Generation).
Only you can add or remove items in Amazon FreeTime, but your child can open and use the content you add.
Important: Personal documents, music, Prime Video rentals, and videos Included with Prime can’t be added to a profile. Public library books or books borrowed from the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library can be added to your child’s profile, but will be removed when the lending period expires.
- From the Parent Settings page of Amazon FreeTime, tap Manage Content & Subscription.
- Enter your Parental Controls password, and then tap OK.
- Tap Add Titles to [Your Child]’s Library.
- Tap the checkbox next to each title you want to add to your child’s profile. To remove the title, uncheck the boxes next to the title.
Tip: Tap For Kids to view recommended family-friendly content titles in your library, or tap a content library (for example, Books) to view and select individual content titles on your own.
Removing a title from your child’s profile does not permanently remove it from your Kindle Fire. If you’d like to delete an app or book from Amazon FreeTime, press and hold the app or book when you’re inside a child’s profile, and then tap Remove from Device.
Note: Movies and TV Shows can only be deleted from your Kindle Fire outside of Amazon FreeTime.
- remove a profile from kids kindle
- how to remove a virus from fire kindle
- hpow to clear a virus from firestick
- how to remove a child from kindle freetine
- how do you add a book to collections on a Fire 10?
- how do i remove bing from my kindle fire
- how do i get rid of chrome spam on my firestick
- how to remove any virus on kindle fire
- fire tablet remove carousel
- remove super user from kindle