If your kindle fire not charging, please follow these tips :
- Try use different usb cable and charger before doing anything.
- If not work, please try to use PC USB or car charger.
- I tried several chargers and I was successful with my power beats USB and my Samsung fast charge adapter.
try to also keep the battery above 8 % below 5% can cause battery drain and cause charging problem and even your battery to go bad.
If your Fire tablet doesn’t charge, follow these steps. Help for 4th Generation and newer Fire tablets.
- Unplug the power adapter and micro-USB cable from your device.
- Press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds or until the device restarts automatically
- Connect the power adapter and micro-USB cable to your device.
- Insert the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Charge the device for at least one hour.
If your device is on, the battery indicator shows a lightning bolt when your Fire tablet is charging.
Note: Make sure that:
- You are using the power adapter and micro-USB cable that came with your device.
- The micro-USB cable is securely connected to your device and power adapter.
- You are charging your device from a power outlet. Using a USB port from a computer can increase charging time or not charge the device at all.
- You are not trying to charge your Fire tablet in a very hot or very cold environment.
- kindle fire charging slowly
- why is my kindle charging slowly
- kindle not charging while plugged in
- kindle not charging when plugged in
- kindle fire not charging
- kindal fire 10 tablet chargers
- my kindle fire 10 charge slow
- kindle orange light on but not charging
- chargers for kindle fire hd 8
- kindle fire 8 charging slowly