Your installed applications appear in the App Grid on the Home screen of your Fire tablet. Swipe left and right to explore dedicated content pages for Books, Video, Music, and more. Help for 4th Generation and newer Fire tablets.
Swipe right to left at the top of the Home screen to navigate the different content categories on the Category Bar. Tap a content page (for example, Books) to view your recently accessed content for that category as well as suggested content.
Swipe left to right to see your “For You” page, which shows recently viewed content and content recommendations, weather, featured photos from Prime Photos, and more.
Tip: You can customize your device by adding a background photo. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings > Display > Wallpaper, and then select a photo to display.
Below the Category Bar, the New Deliveries section dynamically displays your most recently received content, such as downloaded videos, music, audiobooks, and more.
In the app Grid, you can find a full library of the apps installed on your Fire tablet.
Navigate the app Grid – If they span multiple screens, swipe up and down to view all of your apps.
Open an item – Tap an app to open it.
Organize your apps – Press and drag an app to move it around the screen and reorganize your apps. Press and drag an app over another app to create a folder. Tap a folder to open it. To remove an app from a folder, press and hold the app and drag it outside of the folder.
Note: Most preinstalled apps cannot be uninstalled. If you’d prefer to not show these apps on your Home screen, create a folder for the apps you want to hide.
Uninstall purchased apps – Press and hold the app you want to uninstall, release to select it, then tap Uninstall. To uninstall multiple apps, select each app you want to remove, and then tap Uninstall at the top of the screen.
The Navigation Bar appears at the bottom of every screen so you can always access it. Your device may enter full screen mode while reading, watching videos, or using apps. To open the Navigation Bar while reading, tap the center of the screen. To open the Navigation Bar while viewing content in full screen mode, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap to go to your Home screen or previously visited category page.
- Tap to go to the previous screen.
- Tap to open the Task Switcher, where you can view, open, or close your recent apps.
- 86: Export Sales Co ltd Paper @163 com @263 net @ cn @qq com mail
- Medical face mask manufactures in Asia [email protected] [email protected] @163 @126 mail
- 86: Export Sales Co ltd Cosmetics @163 com @263 net @ cn @qq com mail
- 852: contact us: Sales Co ltd Nail Making Machines @263 net @163 com @roundcube net mail
- 852: contact us: Sales Co ltd Municipal Machinery @263 net @163 com @roundcube net mail
- 86: contact us: Sales Co ltd Municipal Machinery @263 net @163 com @roundcube net mail
- 852 manufacturers and suppliers goldsmiths [email protected] com 2020 HK mail
- MANFORD MACHINERY CO LTD mail
- Accessibility links outlook com br
- allintext:email: 65 Credit facility mail