If you want to find hidden files on kindle, follow these steps:
- Attach the Kindle to a computer using the USB cord.
- Using Windows Explorer (or whatever you use to see individual files/folders) , go to your Kindle drive under My Computer.
- If you see a folder called system, skip this step. If you don’t see the system folder, click on the Tools menu & then Folder Options. Go to the View tab, and look at the Advanced Settings. Under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click Apply, then OK. You should now see a system folder.
If you want to view the “internal storage” file for my Kindle :
- With the Fire connected to the computer
- On your Kindle Fire drive via your computer, double-click Internal Storage.
- kindle where are my downloads
- how to find downloads on kindle fire
- my kindle downloads
- others folder kindle fire 3 gb
- how do yiu see yihr diw loads on kindle fire
- show folders on kindle
- amazon kindle fire photo hidden files
- hidden videos kindle
- display hidden file for kindle fire
- amazon photos fire tv hidden