If you want to find hidden files on kindle, follow these steps:
- Attach the Kindle to a computer using the USB cord.
- Using Windows Explorer (or whatever you use to see individual files/folders) , go to your Kindle drive under My Computer.
- If you see a folder called system, skip this step. If you don’t see the system folder, click on the Tools menu & then Folder Options. Go to the View tab, and look at the Advanced Settings. Under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click Apply, then OK. You should now see a system folder.
If you want to view the “internal storage” file for my Kindle :
- With the Fire connected to the computer
- On your Kindle Fire drive via your computer, double-click Internal Storage.
- where are my downlad on my kindle
- find bookmarks fire tablet
- my kindle downloads
- how to find downloads o k n kindle fire
- where to find downloads on a kindle fire
- how to find bookmark on kindle
- how to find downloads from previous kindle
- how to find downloads on kindle fire
- how to see hidden pictures on kindle
- kindle how to find downloads