If you want to find hidden files on kindle, follow these steps:
- Attach the Kindle to a computer using the USB cord.
- Using Windows Explorer (or whatever you use to see individual files/folders) , go to your Kindle drive under My Computer.
- If you see a folder called system, skip this step. If you don’t see the system folder, click on the Tools menu & then Folder Options. Go to the View tab, and look at the Advanced Settings. Under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click Apply, then OK. You should now see a system folder.
If you want to view the “internal storage” file for my Kindle :
- With the Fire connected to the computer
- On your Kindle Fire drive via your computer, double-click Internal Storage.
Incoming search terms:
- where are my downloads on kindle fire 7
- miscellaneous other on my kindle
- downloads kindle fire
- find downloads on kindle fire
- how to find apk downloads on kindle fire
- how to find hidden files on fire
- kindle fire 7 trash location