If you want to find hidden files on kindle, follow these steps:
- Attach the Kindle to a computer using the USB cord.
- Using Windows Explorer (or whatever you use to see individual files/folders) , go to your Kindle drive under My Computer.
- If you see a folder called system, skip this step. If you don’t see the system folder, click on the Tools menu & then Folder Options. Go to the View tab, and look at the Advanced Settings. Under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click Apply, then OK. You should now see a system folder.
If you want to view the “internal storage” file for my Kindle :
- With the Fire connected to the computer
- On your Kindle Fire drive via your computer, double-click Internal Storage.
- kindle file micellaneous folder
- how to find downloads on kindle fire
- kindle where are my downloads
- where are my downlad on my kindle
- find bookmarks fire tablet
- my kindle downloads
- how to see hidden pictures on kindle
- others folder kindle fire 3 gb
- i downloaded music on my fire where do I find it on there?
- how to find bookmarks on kindle fire