“My Facebook news feed won’t load. It loads the messages and notifications buttons (but doesn’t load my actual messages or notifications), I can post a status and see who’s online but that is it. Doesn’t load any updates at all. I’m using Facebook app on a kindle, it’s acted like this on two different WiFi spots AND I’ve cleared my browser data.”
please try :
Go to News Feed on the left panel, click the little arrow, and click on Most Recent (instead of Top Stories) which seems to have solved the problem.
- chaturbate hack kindle fire
- facebook wont load on kindle fire
- facebook doesnt load on kindle
- i cant update my sims freeplay on my kindle fire 10·5·1
- cant download bumble
- facebook wont losd on kindke fire
- star wars commander won't load
- why does kindle take so long to open on my tablet?
- yahoo comments wont load kindle