the Amazon Kindle holds a huge amount of books and magazines, but there comes a time when you need a clear-out, to help you with the process we’ve got a step-by-step guide of how to remove items from your e-reader.
first things, you need to access your home screen which can be done by pressing the home button on the right of your Kindle device
once you’re faced with a list of your items, you need to use the 5 way toggle to select the book magazine or newspaper you would like to remove from your device. If you have more than one page of books you can scroll through with the next page buttons.
Before underlining the item, you’d like to get rid of. Press the 5 way toggle to the left and you’ll see a removed from device option. If you select this option you’ll be asked if you’d like to delete this book. when you remove a book from your Kindle it will appear in your archived item. So you’ll be able to bring it back if you like. A great feature if you’re prone to clumsiness and not reading pop-up options.
If you do want to go one step further and remove the item forever, go to the Amazon website, and click on manage your Kindle to see your library on the right hand side of the screen is an Actions menu. From this drop-down, you simply scroll down to delete from library and the item in question will be gone forever but make sure it’s the one you want to get rid of. Because once you delete it from here you’ll need to buy it again to get it back on your e-reader.
- how to remove kindle fire hd8 sd card
- cannot remove sd card from amazon fire hd 8
- removing netflix on amazon fire
- remove profile from kindle fire
- remove audio from kindle fire in free time
- need a micro card for fire hd 8
- minecraft xbox first world
- kindle fire kids how to remove recent
- how to stop recent things on kindle
- how to remove my amazon profile from a fire