Hera are some reasons why content not downloading on kindle :
- Check the status of your wireless or connection. For help with connecting, go to Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Kindle. For instructions on restarting, go to Restart Your Kindle.
- Sync to receive your content. For instructions on how to sync, go to Sync and Download Content on Your Kindle.
- Check your software version. If your Kindle is not on the latest software version, you must update your device to the latest available version. To learn more, go to Fire and Kindle Software Updates.
- Check that your payment method is valid. Check your 1-Click payment settings. To learn more, go to Update Your Fire & Kindle Payment Settings.
- Make sure that you don’t have a filter selected, or that the filter you’ve selected is appropriate. For example, if you’re looking for a book and you have a Periodical filter enabled, books don’t appear.