Your Fire tablet automatically detects nearby Wi-Fi networks and wireless hotspots that broadcast their network name. Some networks are open for everyone to join, while others require a password to connect.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on.
- Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password is required. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.Note: If you don’t know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password is not your Amazon account password.
After you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the network again when it is in range. If more than one network is in range, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the last network used.
- xfinity hotspot for kindle fire
- connect phone to kindle fire
- can i buy movies for my kindle on public wifi
- xfinity wifi for kindle fire