Your Fire tablet automatically detects nearby Wi-Fi networks and wireless hotspots that broadcast their network name. Some networks are open for everyone to join, while others require a password to connect.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on.
- Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password is required. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.Note: If you don’t know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password is not your Amazon account password.
After you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the network again when it is in range. If more than one network is in range, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the last network used.
- xfinity wifi no longer connects to amazon fire hd
- kindle fire and xfinity hotspot app
- download xfinity wifi for kindle
- kindle fire to comcast hotspot
- netflix not connecting to my kindle
- cAN aMAZON FIRE BE USED WITH xFINITY
- xfinity app for kindle fire
- using hot spot from my iphone to amazon fire tablet
- wifi for kindle fire anywhere
- wifi on kindle fire public