Your Fire tablet automatically detects nearby Wi-Fi networks and wireless hotspots that broadcast their network name. Some networks are open for everyone to join, while others require a password to connect.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on.
- Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password is required. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.Note: If you don’t know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password is not your Amazon account password.
After you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the network again when it is in range. If more than one network is in range, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the last network used.
- how to link phone to kindle fire
- xfinity app for kindle fire
- connect iphone to amazon fire tablet
- link phone to kindle fire
- link iphone calendar to fire tablet
- kindle wont connect to netflix
- kindle fire to comcast hotspot
- netflix not connecting to my kindle
- can I connect my fire to my iphone
- cAN aMAZON FIRE BE USED WITH xFINITY