Your Fire tablet automatically detects nearby Wi-Fi networks and wireless hotspots that broadcast their network name. Some networks are open for everyone to join, while others require a password to connect.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on.
- Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password is required. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.Note: If you don’t know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password is not your Amazon account password.
After you connect to a Wi-Fi network, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the network again when it is in range. If more than one network is in range, your Fire tablet automatically connects to the last network used.
- xfinity app for kindle fire
- xfinity wifi app for kindle
- xfinity hotspot for kindle fire
- can i link my phone to my kindle
- connect phone to kindle fire
- link with iphone with amazon fire
- free wifi hotspot for amazon tablet
- can i find i phonr with my fire tablet
- bose connect app
- problem issues using a hotspot to hook an Amazon kindle app to iPhone 7 Plus after the new update