Clear cache and cookies of Silk browser only :
- Go to the Home screen
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap More
- Tap Applications Under Amazon Applications,
- Tap Silk Browser.
- Scroll down some and you’ll find ‘Clear Cache’; tap that. You might also want to tap ‘Clear Cookies Data’ while you are there
Clear the cache and cookies created by apps :
- Swipe down from the top of your screen,
- tap More,
- Installed applications,
- then tap each app you wish to clear.
- There is a button that says Clear Cache.
For easy and automatic schedule, just install clean master app. all you need are there. Its free app.
- Junk Cleaner: Intelligently scan and remove junk files including system and app caches. Clean junk files, free up RAM and boost phone speed in ONE TAP!
- Phone Booster: Remove background apps to free up storage space on phone, optimize memory and speed up phone.
- Antivirus & Security: Virus removal for Android with automatic virus cleaner.
- Cache Cleaner: Clean residual cache and system files left by uninstalled apps to free up Android phone space.
- AppLock: Lock up your private apps with app lock free. Our app lock pro provides app lock for all apps.
- CPU Cooler: Close overheating apps to cool down phone temperature and save battery.
- Battery Saver: Automatically stop battery draining process to save battery power long time.
- App Manager: Detect and uninstall unwanted apps to free up storage space on phone.
See Also Clear history kindle fire
To enable cookies on your Kindle Fire please follow the steps below:
1. Select “Web” at the top of the screen.
2. Select Menu icon
3. Select “Settings”
4. Be sure that “Accept Cookies” is checked.
Please let me know if you have any difficulties or you need more screen shots to locate options.
- clear cache kindle fire
- how to clean cache on kindle
- how to clear cache on kindle fire
- how to turn on cookies in amazon fire
- how to cleam ram on a kindle 7
- how yo clear kindle fire cache
- clearung ram
- kindle fire clear cache
- enable cookies on kindle
- amazon fire hd8 cleaning cache