the clash of clans update on october 2016 :
to update your COC follow : How to update COC for kindlefire
Sneak Peeks Over! Update October 10th.
Clan Obstacles Coming? (October 5th, 2016) are available on shop :
Sneak Peek #3 shows Bomb Tower! Update October 4th
• Clan Castles now house a well-protected resource bank: the Treasury
• The Treasury safeguards bonus loot from Clan Wars and Star Bonuses
• It’s the safest place to save up bonus loot until you are ready to spend it!
• The previous concept of “War Loot Storage” has been removed from the Clan Castle info screen, etc.
• Treasury capacity is determined by Town Hall and Clan Perks levels. Clan Castle level has no effect
• Clan Perks for “War loot extra storage” have been changed to “Treasury extra storage” (Clan Perk values are unchanged, Treasury storage is similar to War Loot storage at most Town Hall levels)
• Clan Castle visuals have been updated with the removal of the small storages on the roof
Daily Star Bonus
• Win 5 stars from multiplayer battles to earn bonus loot
• Earn bigger bonuses at higher Leagues!
• A new Star Bonus is available every day!
• Star Bonus rewards are safeguarded in the Treasury
• The maximum Star Bonus reward is available starting at Titan 3 League (Was Champion 3)
• A broken down Loot Cart appears in your Village after every defense
• Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources
• Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so collect it right away!
• The Loot Cart appears randomly in the area village after any defense and it contains 20% of the lost resources
• If a Loot Cart is already spawned, its Gold, Elixir and/or Dark Elixir values will update if a subsequent defense would be worth more of that resource
• A Loot Cart cannot be collected if your storages are full
• The Eagle Artillery now deals 3x damage to Golems and Golemites
• Second Air Defense unlocks now at Town Hall 6, third at Town Hall 7
• Cases where Skeletons would get stuck in layers of walls especially when chasing Hog Riders are now fixed;
• Instances where multiple Dark Spells could be donated to Clan Castle are now fixed. Only one Spell can be donated.
• In some rares cases, players would start an upgrade and then go idle for a longer period of time, and upon returning to the game that same upgrade would wrongly show 20+ days left; this issue has now been addressed.