You can charge your device with the included USB cable and power adapter. Using the power adapter, your device charges in under six hours.
- Connect the micro-USB cable to your Fire tablet and to the power adapter.
- Then plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
Note: On Fire HDX 8.9 devices, the micro-USB cable appears slanted when connected to the USB port. The slanted USB port allows you be more comfortable when you hold the device while it is charging.
When your Fire tablet is charging, a lightning bolt appears in the battery indicator. If you don’t see a lightning bolt, your device is not charging.
Click one of the following links to find an adapter for your country:
- North America (5 W): Amazon Kindle 5 W USB Power Adapter
- International: Kindle PowerFast International Charging Kit (for accelerated charging in over 200 countries)
- add usb camera ti fire hd
- usb camera for kindle
- fire tablet usb tethering cable
- whats the monthly cost kindle fire
- fire tablet usb tethering
- kindle charge app monthly
- kindle fire usb type
- kindle usb tethering
- tethering win 10 phone to kindle fire