change and Customize the Lock Screen
Set a lock screen password or PIN and select a lock screen scene or personal photo to display on the lock screen of your Fire phone.
To prevent unauthorized access to your Fire phone, set a lock screen password or PIN.
- From Settings, tap Lock Screen, and then tap Set a password or PIN.
- Select whether you want to use a 4-digit numeric PIN, or a Password that contains a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Enter the PIN or password, and then tap Continue.
- Confirm the PIN or password, and then tap OK.
Note: Under Lock Screen settings, you can also select the amount of time until your phone automatically locks and enable/disable whether notifications display on the lock screen.
To Customize the Lock Screen:
- From Settings, tap Lock Screen, and then tap Select a lock screen scene.
- Swipe down through the available scenes, and then tap to preview the lock screen. Alternatively, tap Your Photo to select a personal photo to display.
- Tap the checkmark to set the lock screen or the X to cancel.
By default, your phone will rotate through all of the available lock screen scenes daily. To turn this feature off, tap Off next to Rotate Scene Daily at the top of the screen.
Note: When the battery is low on your Fire phone, Dynamic Perspective lock screen scenes will stop reacting to your movements to conserve battery life.
Modify Lock Screen Settings
You can display notifications on the lock screen (such as music playback controls) or turn on the option to wake up your phone when you receive new notifications.
When you display notifications on the lock screen, you can tap them to immediately open the app notifying you.
Note: If your phone has a lock screen password or PIN, you may need to enter it to unlock your phone.
- From Settings, tap Lock Screen, and then tap Turn on / off notifications on the lock screen.
- Select your options:
- Display Notifications: Show notifications on the lock screen.
- Wake for Notifications: Allow your phone to wake up when you receive a new notification.
- how to screen record on kindle fire
- fire tablet screen sensitivity
- fire hd 8 screen mirroring
- kindle screen gone red
- how to change background on lock screen on kindle fire
- how to change fire tablet lock screen picture
- change fire home screen
- kindle fire push notifications
- How to change the brightness on a Kindle fire eight
- kindle fire display is yellow