You can change the wallpaper shown on your Fire phone Home screen.
- Swivel your phone or swipe down from the top of the Home screen to open the Quick Actions panel, and then tap Settings.
- Tap Display > Select Home screen wallpaper > Change your Home screen wallpaper.
- Select a pre-installed background image, or tap Your photo to select a photo from your device.
You might also need : Free Live wallpaper for kindle fire
- how to change wallpaper on kindle fire
- change wallpaper on kindle fire
- change location on my fire tablet
- wallpaper for fire tablet
- backgrounds for kindle
- how to change backgrounds on kindle fire
- kindle fire cool tricks
- Amazon fire programs running in background slowing battery
- change screensaver on fire 7
- how to set a wallpaper on kindle fire 3