Before performing the hard reset, make sure to charge your Kindle Fire for approximately 30 minutes. Then try this:
Step 1: Hard Reset: Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release.
Step 2: Power it back on: Wait until the device has completely turned off, then press the power button to restart your Kindle Fire.
If the above doesn’t work, Amazon recommends that you try charging the Kindle Fire longer and then trying the hard reset again.
Incoming search terms:
- kindle fire apps corrupted
- kindle fire battery virus message
- kindle fire virus 2015
- battery virus kindle hoax
- fire battery virus
- battery virus scam
- battery virus on kindle fire
- your battery is badly damaged by 4 virus
- amazon fire virus warning
- kindle fire hdx battery virus