You can adjust the screen bright on Kindle Oasis (9th Generation), Kindle Oasis (8th Generation), Kindle Voyage (7th Generation), Kindle Paperwhite (7th Generation), and Kindle Paperwhite (6th Generation).
To adjust the screen light while reading, tap the top of the screen to show the toolbar, and then tap the Quick Actions icon.
- To adjust screen brightness, slide your finger along or tap the scale to reach the desired setting. Tip: A lower setting works best for situations with low lighting, and a higher setting works best for situations with bright lighting.
- To turn the light to minimum brightness, press and hold the small light symbol on the left. To turn the light to maximum brightness, press and hold the big light symbol on the right. On Kindle Paperwhite, you can also tap Max to quickly turn the light to maximum brightness. Note: Even at the lowest setting, the light is not completely off.
- On Kindle Voyage, tap Auto Brightness to automatically adjust the screen light. When Auto Brightness is turned on, the screen light matches the current light condition. If you adjust the slider, the Auto Brightness feature will use that adjustment in the future. Tip: If you like to read your Kindle Voyage in the dark, you can turn on Nightlight to gradually reduce the screen brightness over time to adjust your eyes to the dark. To use the Nightlight feature, tap the Menu icon, and then select Settings > Device Options > Screen Light.
- remove ads on kindle fire 7 7th generation
- gta 3 for kindle fire secrets and cheats
- fire 10 brightness leval
- equalizer for fire tablet
- grand theft auto kindle apk
- mirror screen from kindle fire hd8 to windows
- pokemon platinum free download mobomarket
- blue light vs white light tablet
- fire 10brightness level
- auto multi tapper for kindle fire for games