You can adjust the screen bright on Kindle Oasis (9th Generation), Kindle Oasis (8th Generation), Kindle Voyage (7th Generation), Kindle Paperwhite (7th Generation), and Kindle Paperwhite (6th Generation).
To adjust the screen light while reading, tap the top of the screen to show the toolbar, and then tap the Quick Actions icon.
- To adjust screen brightness, slide your finger along or tap the scale to reach the desired setting. Tip: A lower setting works best for situations with low lighting, and a higher setting works best for situations with bright lighting.
- To turn the light to minimum brightness, press and hold the small light symbol on the left. To turn the light to maximum brightness, press and hold the big light symbol on the right. On Kindle Paperwhite, you can also tap Max to quickly turn the light to maximum brightness. Note: Even at the lowest setting, the light is not completely off.
- On Kindle Voyage, tap Auto Brightness to automatically adjust the screen light. When Auto Brightness is turned on, the screen light matches the current light condition. If you adjust the slider, the Auto Brightness feature will use that adjustment in the future. Tip: If you like to read your Kindle Voyage in the dark, you can turn on Nightlight to gradually reduce the screen brightness over time to adjust your eyes to the dark. To use the Nightlight feature, tap the Menu icon, and then select Settings > Device Options > Screen Light.
- 966: Sales Co ltd Spare Parts @yahoo com @office365 com mail
- 45 co ltd machinery @hotmail de mail
- importers and producers of Stage Light mail
- Fish Hatchery In OH USA [@]hotmail co uk [@]msn com [@]live co uk [@]outlook com [@]hotmail com [@]live com [@]windowslive com mail
- ourtownvideos com icloud com
- free auto clicker for amazon kindle
- Bearing Isolators Exporters mail
- automobile parts exporters @hotmail
- Automatic Door wholesalers mail
- Pump Exporters mail