Add a Wi-Fi Network Manually
If the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to isn’t listed, you can add the Wi-Fi network manually.
You can add a Wi-Fi network manually on Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation), and any e-reader model 6th generation and newer. See Which Kindle E-reader Do I Have? if you’re not sure which Kindle e-reader model you’re using.
Make sure you are within range of the network you want to add and verify the name and password of the network (if necessary).
- From Home, select Menu, and then select Settings.
- Select Wireless (newer generation devices) or Wi-Fi Neworks (earlier generation devices).
- Select Other.
- Enter the network name with the onscreen keyboard.
- Select the Password field, and then enter the Wi-Fi password/network key (if required by the network). Tip: Your Wi-Fi password may also be referred to as a passkey or passphrase.
- Select Connect.
- xfinity wifi app for kindle
- fire wireless exclamation
- accessing xfinity hotspots with a kindle fire
- portable wifi for kindle fire
- Loading xFi app on a Kindle
- lnfinty wifi wireless app for kindle
- how to connect xfinity wifi to kindle
- how to connect kindle fire to xfinity hotspot
- download xfinity hotspot app on kindle
- can i download xfinity app on fire 10 tablet