I want to show you how to add shortcut on homescreen kindle fire. I’m assuming Kindle Fire HD apps or anything like that.
- Go to apps. Let’s say I want to add Tetris app to my devices favorite.
- I put my finger on Tetris app icon
- I hold it till this option appears and then I added to favorites.
- Now if you click on this star it’s got to be available right at the bottom. It’s very you can access it quickly.
- how to add a shortcut to fire tablet
- add to carousel on kindle fire
- fire hd widgets
- how to add a wepage to fire tablet home
- HOW TO ADD TO DESKTOP ON FIRE HD 8